Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I did it.
· Well,
· Blessed Eighteen.
· A face in the crowd wont hurt you.
· I have feelings too.
· nom nom nom :]
· chicken on fire.
· Passion.
· she's the girl.
· it's time to break the record.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

so here I am now :)
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Orientation was okay.

Anyways,I'm in Kuantan now.I got so many things to update,but I'm bounded of certain rules here.It's 12.23 am now.I'm chilling out with my AWESOME (as in really AWESOME ) roommates.I am loving everyone here,especially my clique (we get along amazingly well) Nadia,Mel and a Sabahan girl,Yaya ;) I am still a Klangnite tho,no worries.

Of all the people here,I should really thanked Nalini and Danny for always being there for me :) not to be forgotten,Toh for the call before I left for Pahang.Omgee.thank you :') Z-Yeng,Dan Ng,Su Vien,Jazmint and the others.Awww :')

I love all of you
Check Spelling
I am enjoying everything here.Please do not mentioned about the orientation.I am really not in the mood to elaborate about it :) So far so good.

Oh,on the other hand,I found a new stalking subject *beams happily* ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHA.Check Spelling

*TEEHEE* 8D

to Dan Ng and Nalini,all the best for your mid term !! :)

Danny,ill give you a call soon.Heh.

Will be back soon.Ttys :)

Labels: ,