Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Home Sweet Home.
· We go nyu nyu nyu.
· Dream the dreams.
· Big deal.
· note to self :
· whole week of tormenture.
· so here I am now :)
· I did it.
· Well,
· Blessed Eighteen.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

you gives me something.
Saturday, May 29, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm the kind of girl who can be social,but i love silence just as much as I love commotion.I love being in the center,getting everybody rallied up as much as I love being in the corner watching everyone.

and THAT is why I'm holding back everything we had before.

Erasing the memories we used to have are just as pain as having my heart slashed into pieces.






Take care.
i know you will.



I'll be watching your every steps.

Labels: