Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· stalker ;
· then be it ;
· The lovelies ;
· Spill the secrets.
· mean machine.
· I miss alot of things.
· screw the lemon.
· Meddling my own business.
· Attention.
· you gives me something.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

dum dum dum
Thursday, June 10, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome home,Tirzah Yeo .

I am pratically bored to death at the college's library.I have been stoning in front of the computer,not knowing what to do.So as you can see,I have been blogging.This would be the third post for the day.Heh.

Classes got cancelled again today.Couldn't care less already.I am running out of cash and in serious money tight condition.LOL.Been indulging myself in reading novels since I just got my student card (yay!) Haha.My back hurts.I think I'm running out of vitamins for my back bone.

Okay,that was random.HAHAHAHAHA.

I watched Killers starring Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl last week.and one word ; AWESOME ! :D Mel,Nadia and I were shrieking everytime Ashton appeared on the screen topless >:D Heck,we irritated the guys inside the cinema for sure :p

I need to stop cussing the inappropriate words in front of everyone.it's like so wrong.MEH : they called me The Girl With 1000 Expressions.lol what? *grins* :b I found another stalking subject.The previous one got loose and kinda bore me everytime I see him.

Sorry ah.

Can't wait to go back to Klang at the end of the month.Talking about the meeting up with everyone ! Hee ! :D I need to get Starbucks :c and meet up with Adrian and Bell at IOI Mall ;D




I miss the evil twin :'(



Oh the bus is here.got to go now.
Toooooodles,peeps ! xx

Labels: , ,