Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I miss alot of things.
· screw the lemon.
· Meddling my own business.
· Attention.
· you gives me something.
· Home Sweet Home.
· We go nyu nyu nyu.
· Dream the dreams.
· Big deal.
· note to self :


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

mean machine.
Monday, June 7, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
i wasnt exactly allowed to go blogging now,but whatever.

so,HIIIIII,everyone! :) sorry the blogger have been MIA for a while.Been busy with college and stuffs.We did nothing much tho,just a normal hectic life of a college student.Heh.

So nothing interesting have been happening.Just that yours truly did the washing of the dorm's toilet together with her roommates.I'm telling you,it was pure HELL for us :\ I vomited three times while Mel vomited two times.All because we have to pick up the sanitary pads and thee hairs that the others left after shower.

EXTREMELY UNHYGIENIC FTW -__-

the cleaning was a success tho.the toilet looks even sparkling than ever.Hee ;) anyways,this is just a brief updates.Been wanting to show you the pictures of my college mates,but times seem to envy me.



I shall bid farewell for now.Till we meet again !! *waves* :]

Labels: