Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Messages in a bottle.
· Six months ago.
· Dearest Dianne,
· When gigi besi meets her competition (LOL !)
· To Atika & not YOU.
· formality had me at kill.
· the sand of time.
· dum dum dum
· stalker ;
· then be it ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

months of awaiting.
Saturday, June 26, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Eight months ago was the birthday of Chua Yumin
and well,I promised him a birthday present.



Typical me,was so busy dealing with everything until I've forgotten his birthday present.
*glomps* :b




anyways,I've asked Zaty to help me out,
and VOILA !

three amazingly adorable photo tag pictures for Chua.
*dies*
Hee.


Once again,
HAPPY BELATED 17TH BIRTHDAY,CHUA ! :)





The bear looks like moi eh?






Adorable *dies again* ;D











and this post is actually a confession ;

I have ALOT more birthday presents' DEBTS. *smacks forehead* D:




more to come.








Photo courtesy of ZatyCoo.
Thank you.

Labels: ,