Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· months of awaiting.
· Messages in a bottle.
· Six months ago.
· Dearest Dianne,
· When gigi besi meets her competition (LOL !)
· To Atika & not YOU.
· formality had me at kill.
· the sand of time.
· dum dum dum
· stalker ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

the pretty girl turns even prettier.
Saturday, June 26, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Another birthday post for a dear friend of mine, Khor Zee Yeng :D


She turns eighteen today and well,I just want to say how blessed I am to have her.She has been there for me always.Constantly telling me who I am and reminding me what do I want to be.The partner in stalking people ( LOL ) the one whom I called darling the most.The very best friend.



Thank You for the ever blessed friendship between the two of us :)



HAPPY EIGHTEEN BIRTHDAY,ZEE YENG !



The birthday girl and yours truly.





it has been weeks since we last met,
and I just want to say how much I miss her :(

i miss you.




let's stalk my stalking subjects and go out together,alrighty?
:D




Have a blessed one.

i love you to death.









Photo courtsey of ZatyCoo.
Thank you.

Labels: , ,