Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Meddling my own business.
· Attention.
· you gives me something.
· Home Sweet Home.
· We go nyu nyu nyu.
· Dream the dreams.
· Big deal.
· note to self :
· whole week of tormenture.
· so here I am now :)


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

screw the lemon.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Even Teluk Cempedak has McDonald.

FUYOOOOH ! :)


I'm with Onew now.He's cheating on Nadia :P Hehe.Applied online for my PTPTN loan.Lose my temper after being in computer lab for quite a while.College's computer lab is so slowww :\ Luckily,Nadia brought Onew along to college.so i borrowed Onew during lunch to do the online application.nothing happened.so,I lose my patience again.


I have serious anger management issue nowadays.Eeesh -_-


Anyways,other than PTPTN loan online application,college was like any ordinary day.I've been introduced to my lecture.rs and the subjects that I'm going to study for this whole semester.Am looking forward for it !! :)

Meet my coursemates.They are nice people :) During lunch,I met Aaron and Shazwan at the cafe.Greeted them.Sawnmy dormmates as well.Kak Ima,Kak Nor and Diyana chilling out at the table near the counter.Disturbed them and ate lunch afterwards.


and it was only 12.30 pm at that time.Hee :D *kinky smile* >:D



Helped Mel figuring out what she need to present for her public speaking assignment after lunch.nom nom nom :] catch up with Nadia and Shikin.They just came back from their Hospitality class.fo shizz,Tourism is a really cool course,i tell you !! *banana dance* :P




went back home,all worn out.oh well,just another normal day at college :)


Chatting with roommates now.ill see all of you soon? :)







Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.







Labels: , ,