Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Dearest Dianne,
· When gigi besi meets her competition (LOL !)
· To Atika & not YOU.
· formality had me at kill.
· the sand of time.
· dum dum dum
· stalker ;
· then be it ;
· The lovelies ;
· Spill the secrets.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Six months ago.
Thursday, June 24, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Six months ago,my life changed completely as I landed a job as an English tutor at Kumon Bandar Baru Klang.To those who doesn't know what Kumon is,Kumon is a self learning center for children of the age of 3 years old until seventeen years old.Kumon's syllabus is from Japan by the way :D I just love teaching them.In fact,being their tutor was one of the best job I've ever work as so far.

I've improved my proficiency in English as well.Being a teacher helped me alot in improving my communication skills since I have to figure out another alternatives when I have to approach the little ones :D

The responsibilities and hope put by their parents on us ; the tutors changed us,especially myself to be even more approachable all the time.Oh,and did I tell you that majority of them are super rich ? Kar-ching !! $$$ ! :D Seriously,I'm not lying.My eight years old student has a Blackberry phone wtf.

Hee.

I'll miss those kids after this :'( Kumon officially closed down yesterday.My second home for four months.Although I did promise all of you readers photos of all of the kids but I was kinda caught with alot of things ; multitasking.Sorry yeah D: I'll definitely miss those mischievous kids ; Peggy,Dhillion and Brian.STOP BEING SO NAUGHTY okay.My dearest little Mathematics' geniuses ; Rong Shen,Zhi Lerk,Brandon and Zi Yang.DON'T BE LAZY.PRACTISE MORE,alrighty? :) The shy little Rahimi,The sneaky laughs of Nicholas and Natasa and so much more.

I've been called teacher or lause for four months straight.and them whining about their worksheets and such still lingered in my mind.Good memories shall be cherished forever.





clockwise : Peggy.Dhillion.Brian.




TAKE CARE,DEAREST ALL.
I'LL PRAY FOR THE BEST IN EVERYTHING YOU DO :)

Labels: ,