Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· The lovelies ;
· Spill the secrets.
· mean machine.
· I miss alot of things.
· screw the lemon.
· Meddling my own business.
· Attention.
· you gives me something.
· Home Sweet Home.
· We go nyu nyu nyu.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

then be it ;
Thursday, June 10, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I have been conversing in English since I was just a little girl .and yes,I am not shy to admit that I do improve by correcting my mistakes as I converse with my friends in the language I am fond of ; English.

English is easy as ABC when you're always willing to learn about it.Not running away from it or being all shy if you want to speak in it.I myself does not speaks English perfectly,but I improved by asking around if my way of pronouncing or writing any English words are right or wrong.

and I am pretty sure that all of you can do the same thing :)

The problem is now are the people here.Some of them often stare at me everytime I start conversing in English.A friend of mine asked for my help to read her essay in the correct pronounciations.That's what I did.All I get in return was annoyance and irritation looks from them.

My roommates told me that they (the people) thinks I'm showing off.Gasp ! Am I? Now everytime I feel like conversing in English with anyone,there's a slight guilt trip inside me telling me to be modest and all.

Psh.Now the only time I can actually converse in English is with my roommates.Talking about not being myself.Haih.





Oh well.I couldn't care less,actually.

Labels: