Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· To Atika & not YOU.
· formality had me at kill.
· the sand of time.
· dum dum dum
· stalker ;
· then be it ;
· The lovelies ;
· Spill the secrets.
· mean machine.
· I miss alot of things.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

When gigi besi meets her competition (LOL !)
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HELLO,PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS ! :)




I'm back dominating the computer at home since I AM at home now :D I reached Klang yesterday around 10 pm and went straight back home after a late dinner with my family.Heh.

Sorry I have not been blogging properly lately.College got me off guard and I spent most of my past times at the hostel doing chores and such since there was no Internet connection.Blegh.


Anyways,when I reached home,I went online as usual and got the chance to chat with Ryan via MSN.Trust me,I was laughing hard in front of the screen throughout the conversation.


I went all gibberish lah *laughs hard* :'D



Please click to enlarge.





he told me that he wanted to debate during MY wedding.tsk tsk :p






He had to rise his blocking barrier as the moi first stalking subject (LOL!)






He still haven't change a bit.








He called me LAME for a start.




proclaimed that he knows my NASTY TRICKS.laike zomg ! *hides* :p






I wonder if there will ever be a Diploma In Stalking :b






Ke-LAME-an Chua Yumin :B









As promised,dude.Heh ! :p




Glad to have the good 'ol Klang feelings.I've been in Pahang for quite a while that a part of me are losing its Klangite characters.LOL.I'm not saying it's a bad thing :) It means I am already adapting the environment in my college and everywhere else :D yay for me !






Alright then,time to assault him again *evil laugh* HOHOHOHOHOHO :'D


P/S : Surprise awaits for you tomorrow.Hee :)







CHANG SZU MEI ! MOVE OUT !

Labels: ,