Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Haha !
· They call me CeeCee for a start.
· Terengganu oh Terengganu.
· The clock is ticking fast.
· It's so fluffy I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeee :D
· yes,
· so,here's there deal.
· the pretty girl turns even prettier.
· months of awaiting.
· Messages in a bottle.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Fast forward.
Monday, July 19, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I am sick at the moment.Had bleeding throat and what not.Geez.It has been a while since I last talked the those back home.To be honest,I feel bad for them.I think I'm a bad friend.am i? :| Theater practice has been great.The seniors were indeed very helpful.I am now capable of indulging myself in being the character :) Did nothing much for the weekends.Assignments are piling up and I'm only half way done doing it.

Eeeeee.

Went to Taman Bandar for a jogging session with my roommates.It was fun,i guess.Kinda tiring since it has been a while since I last jogged.Heh ! Took a lot of photos along the way.Went to an orchestra performance by some concert band form London earlier.Was completely amazed by their absolute perfect piece ;) On the way back home,we sang Happy Birthday for Boolat :D

Will upload all the photos soon :)


Went home and consumed the cough medicine that Mel gave me.

I'm sick ;( still sick.




*prays hard that I'll get better soon*






Psyched waiting for the theater performance this Friday !

Labels: , ,