Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· They call me CeeCee for a start.
· Terengganu oh Terengganu.
· The clock is ticking fast.
· It's so fluffy I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeee :D
· yes,
· so,here's there deal.
· the pretty girl turns even prettier.
· months of awaiting.
· Messages in a bottle.
· Six months ago.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Haha !
Thursday, July 15, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
It's official everyone ! I have been selected to participate in the theater production of my college.I was so estatic when Chika (the person in charge) texted me,telling me that I got the role to play in the theater.woot woot ! ;) I am now practicing day and night for the performance next week :') how exciting ! I am completely psyched! Shall show everyone what I'm capable of now.Heh.

Things were pretty hectic when I came back to college few days back.I have assignments due to be send the next day and people were looking for me for all sorts of reason -.-" But then, alhamdullilah , I managed to finish up everything by the next day.Heh :D Kacaued everyone since I missed most of them.LOL ;) I was happy to see them actually.Sincerely happy :D

Had a chat with Amzar via MSN few days back.That guy is a serious nut case *laugh hard* ;D He like toe job wtf :P Dude,you is so funneh.Nothing much has been happening.Brought back some kuih and rendang daging for my friends.Glad they like it ;)

and well,I found an old picture of me during the first few weeks in college.


Nadia.Shikin.Aina.Atika.Mel.
good ol' times.




I'm really afraid that I'll forget that I owned a blog now.I'm all caught up with college.and other stuffs D:



Ok lah.Back memorizing script now.Bye :)



Labels: ,