Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Fast forward.
· Haha !
· They call me CeeCee for a start.
· Terengganu oh Terengganu.
· The clock is ticking fast.
· It's so fluffy I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeee :D
· yes,
· so,here's there deal.
· the pretty girl turns even prettier.
· months of awaiting.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Starstruck.
Saturday, July 24, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Like I told all of you before,I've been selected to participate in my college's theater production. I am now (sort of) a performer.Still a beginner,but what the heck,BEING IN THEATER IS AWESOME !!! ;) I played the role of Mak Jah,the mother of Salmah.In case in you don't know, BTL (Bujang Tak Lapuk) is a theater performance which is a tribute to our Allahyarham Tan Sri P.Ramlee's movies.The director, which is also MY English lecturer, Madam Suzanna was the director responsible for the script writing and the flow of the story.

For the whole two weeks,I had a great time practising with the fellow seniors who have been involved in the theater club for a very long time. They were really nice once I got to know them better. I have not been sleeping well for the past few weeks ;( My body is aching everytime I laid on my bed and sometimes I don't even realized that I've already fallen asleep.Mianhee :|

Some of my lecturers started to pick on me because I was always sleepy in the class.But then,all the glares and nags from them was WORTH it since the theater received EXTREMELY positive feedbacks from the audience. I'm so happy that I played my part well :) Everything seriously paid off.

My friends also came to support my first play.The ones backin Klang were so supportive as they texted me right before I went backstage.Thank you,everyone ! I'm overwhelmed ! :')

So anyways,An was in-charged of putting on my make up and he had to transform me to be an old lady.From the facial wise lah.Wanna see the result ? :D












TA-DA ! :D











Heh.







I had hell loads of fun today.Alhamdulillah that everything went well.Madam Sue also told us that we are going to UPM Serdang on August 4th for an IPT Theater Competition.Yours truly are tagging along *beams happily* :D yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for me ! and Prosenium can do!!!









This is definitely going to be the start of the Atika Era like the old times.Weeh ! ;)

Labels: , , ,