Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Dear self,
· going up and down unisonly.
· Of college boys and runner up.
· googled it up then.
· Starstruck.
· Fast forward.
· Haha !
· They call me CeeCee for a start.
· Terengganu oh Terengganu.
· The clock is ticking fast.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

be my romeo and ill be your juliet.
Friday, August 27, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The bond that will never fades.


It's O230 and well, I can't sleep. I've been doing my slide for my Personality class' presentation and finally it is done ! :) Now I can take a nice but not-so long nap as I await for tomorrow. Hee ! I'm going to have a shooting for the Eid commercial. It's not for the purpose of being aired on tv during the celebration month, this shooting is for the project of the Part 5 students from Mass Comm :) To be honest, I'm overwhelmed when Zoey called me up and asked me if I would be interested in joining them.


and I immediately agreed !

Madam Sue told me that she had chosen ME to play the character Nemo for the upcoming theater play by Prosenium ! yaaaaaay ! I'm going to be a clown fish ! :p


College as I put it now, has been a slight roller coaster ride. I'm back being busy with assignments and ongoing tests as well as quizzes all the time. Funny how do I can actually co-op with it without having any brain malfunctioning like I used to last time. Hoho :p Quiz results are rather unexpectedly good (for me at least) but I shall try harder next time :)

Been missing the homey feeling for almost a month now. sigh. cant wait to get my feet back in Klang again ! Woah ! ;) The bond with the new awesome friends are getting stronger by days. I finally found my place here :D We have been spending time together for the whole fasting month and it feels great ! Hee !


Can't wait for the arrival of Raya now ! KAR-CHING ! :b



Will be having MAT 112 test next week. Damn ! need to study like a pig already.




Toodles.

Labels: ,