Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· birthday !
· here to update . again.
· be my romeo and ill be your juliet.
· Dear self,
· going up and down unisonly.
· Of college boys and runner up.
· googled it up then.
· Starstruck.
· Fast forward.
· Haha !


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

clark kent.
Sunday, August 29, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
what a boring night has it been tonight. Ugh. I am practically bored to death that I am starting to feel uneasy. It all come into a picture then that I am actually having gastric. Maybe. Studying for MAT 112 and recital of the surah is killing me (!) Went to Taman Polo's playground after a boring lepak session at CM. Waited for the dearest twin, Namie to come and had a talk with him. Well,not really because I was fowning at that time.

Namie is the closest boy best friend I've met here in Kuantan. Hailed all the way from Kuala Lumpur would probably the reason why I can click with him really well. He's like my twin. we think so much alike. Heh. Meet him one day and you'll know why. At last, after three months, I finally found my boy best friend. tee hee hee :)



I was planning to give him Oli (Namie's laptop) but he refused after knowing that Yaya is using Oli for her assignment *bigbiggrins* ;D Plus, he was running late after watching Expandable with Clark Kent. Come to think about it, it has been a while since I last watch movie. am going to watch it when I got back home . Heeeeee.


Going out with Namie and the others tomorrow. Kent might be tagging along :) yesh !




Off I go. Screw the gastric yo !

Labels: ,