Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Hee.
· clark kent.
· birthday !
· here to update . again.
· be my romeo and ill be your juliet.
· Dear self,
· going up and down unisonly.
· Of college boys and runner up.
· googled it up then.
· Starstruck.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Eeeeeeeesh.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I really don't understand the problems of the people who are staying at my former hostel. Why former? because I officially moved out from the hostel TODAY ! *beams happily* :D I don't give shit of what the higher authority would say now. My stuffs have gone missing way too much. and yesh, I had enough of theft going around the hostel. no bull. curse to whoever or which ever culprit that took my belongings. screw them for good. ugh.


enough rants for the day. I have Maths tomorrow. *dies

Labels: