Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· din oh din.
· :'(
· no no no.
· Raya oh Raya.
· things will change,eventually.
· bitch fit.
· sense of belongings.
· since I'm that cheesy,
· to those who meant the world to me ;
· because I never left the building.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

bad girls good girls.
Saturday, September 18, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 1 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

my siblings ; the four of us :)



Raya break officially ended today. Not exactly, but oh well. Heh. Went to Wangsa Maju and stayed at my auntie's for a couple of days. Watched Devil. Bowling :) Had ber-bonding time with fellow cousins. Heh. Thank you guys, for the amazing hospitality ! Met Shazwan at Wangsa Walk (inside joke alert. LOLOLOLOL :p ) had fun fun fun fun :)


Went shopping for my stuffs to be taken back to Kuantan. LOL-ed with my sister the whole night. Stuffed myself with my mum's cookings. Heeeee ;) Met Amanda and Syakila. woah. hot stuffs mahn ! :D now concentrating on my upcoming common tests and assignments ;( thanked loads of people for their birthday wishes on my 8th birthday. THANKS, EVERYONE ! :D texted the clan. heeee. Nami is taking back his Canon 1000D to Kuantan. oh yeah :)











End of two weeks of holiday.
Back to reality, peeps :)

Labels: ,