Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· you know,
· wake me up when september ends.
· Eeeeeeeesh.
· Hee.
· clark kent.
· birthday !
· here to update . again.
· be my romeo and ill be your juliet.
· Dear self,
· going up and down unisonly.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

because I never left the building.
Sunday, September 5, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
It's 0200 and I am still not asleep. Guessed the coffee from Starbucks that Nadia bought was really strong. lol. Had the urge to blog so here I am now, blogging. Most of my cliques had went back home for Raya break. Yours truly is going back on Monday, that's for sure :) still couldn't believe that I can bond with them so well. Amin for that.

Will be having a long weekend. Therefore, the thoughts of finding interesting things to do are still not yet to come. Hurrmm. What should we do then? Any suggestions? :D Namie is already in KL. how I envy him :p Remember what I want for my birthday. Heee. Been Skype-ing with Amz lately. tee hee hee :))) monkey in the zoo wtf . LOL !

Had MAMAs Chop PAPAs Grill for buka puasa today. Slighty pricey but it is all worth it. Berbonding session with ze clan the whole night. Ditched shopping for Big Apple and Starbucks. Heeeee. go figure. I'm back writing like how I used to. Starting from the basic all over again :)

I am okay. No more issues *peace* ;D


and yes,
I'm dying for a DSLR ♥

five more days and hello, legality ! :)

Labels: ,