Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· sense of belongings.
· since I'm that cheesy,
· to those who meant the world to me ;
· because I never left the building.
· you know,
· wake me up when september ends.
· Eeeeeeeesh.
· Hee.
· clark kent.
· birthday !


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

bitch fit.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Not being able to express everything to the outside world leave me no choice but to blurt it out here. Despite knowing the fact that a lot of people know the existence of this blog, I just don't care. I am feeling much vulnerable now and I don't even know why. Probably the reason that I am finally going to be half legal lingered in my head these days. damn. the circles of friends are obviously breaking up and bonded back together in a hell lot of different ways. Those who used to be so close are no longer close to moi and vice versa. Maybe they thought they are forgotten, but trust me, they are never once forgotten at all. sigh. words are definitely not enough to express all the thoughts I have for them.


I'm sorry.
I've been a bad bad friend D:




Things change. and probably I've changed as well.
go figure.

Labels: