Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· bad girls good girls.
· din oh din.
· :'(
· no no no.
· Raya oh Raya.
· things will change,eventually.
· bitch fit.
· sense of belongings.
· since I'm that cheesy,
· to those who meant the world to me ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

curse the goody old self.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
i am currently blogging from Gominam; Yaya's laptop. Heh. I'm back in Pahang for two days already. A lot of things changed for sure :) for instance, the clans changed a lot. all well-groomed. especially the super boys. heeeee. Had fun having our annual purple day every week. All of us look really good ! :D

Nami brought Marco Polo ( his Canon 1000D ) and showed it to me. I is very estatic indeed :) Photoshoot progress is really good. Might be having it end of this week, Insya Allah. On the contrary, all the assignments had me at kill. i have four assignments to be submitted by the end of the week. I couldnt really catch up with everything since I am very busy with the upcoming theater play ; Penyu Tak Menangis Lagi. hurm. i surely have time management problem. LOL.

I made an oath to myself that I would never let my family's hope down in seeing me getting that scholar award. Insya-Allah, I'll try my very best :) things have been going pretty well this days. I hope it continues :D



back doing assignments and burying my head in the books.






Nami is not feeling well. I'm worried, really.
speedy recovery, super boy ! xx

Labels: ,