Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Raya oh Raya.
· things will change,eventually.
· bitch fit.
· sense of belongings.
· since I'm that cheesy,
· to those who meant the world to me ;
· because I never left the building.
· you know,
· wake me up when september ends.
· Eeeeeeeesh.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

no no no.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
For a soon-going-to-be-a-wife-and-mother-in-ten-years-time, surprisingly, I DO NOT LIKE cooking. No, wait. I HATE COOKING ! D: In fact, I hate everything that are associated with household chores. huh. The fact that I am now EIGHTEEN years old had my mum pressuring me to do the chores. The problem now is, I am not interested in doing any of those things -______-" not now, at least. ugh *bawls* D: i dont like to be told of or anything else. Dearest mummy, please let me take up my own sweet time first before I am fully prepared to be err . . . whatever you want me to be. Hahas.






140910 ;
Happy 18th birthday, Atika.



Labels: