Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· since I'm that cheesy,
· to those who meant the world to me ;
· because I never left the building.
· you know,
· wake me up when september ends.
· Eeeeeeeesh.
· Hee.
· clark kent.
· birthday !
· here to update . again.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

sense of belongings.
Sunday, September 5, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Apart from being left stranded here only with Boolat and Yaya, I am currently in CM, blogging. Nothing left to do at home than eat, eat and eat. Hee. Ridiculuos ideas popped into my mind eery time I am bored. Heeee :))) currently thinking of setting up a production with my friends. Inspired by Elaine Lee, I am actually really serious of doing photography to fill up my free time. yesh yesh. photography is just so tempting. I am lusting over it. LOL.

I want to capture memories in the form of pictures :) Okay right? Heh. The friends will be the models for a start. am looking for the photographer amongst my cliques. yesh yesh. so far I found one already. Namie :) Thanks . This would be my first experiment in directing a photoshoot. wish me luck aight? :) I'll do my very best. Insya-Allah.



Aiman.

One of ze most wanted SR boys in college.TEEHEE :b





going back to Klang tomorrow ! ya be da be doooooo ! :)))))

Labels: