Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· bitch fit.
· sense of belongings.
· since I'm that cheesy,
· to those who meant the world to me ;
· because I never left the building.
· you know,
· wake me up when september ends.
· Eeeeeeeesh.
· Hee.
· clark kent.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

things will change,eventually.
Thursday, September 9, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
it's Raya tomorrow and well, I have been so busy preparing for it. I was wrong to think everything would be prepared when I came home from Pahang. HAHA. what a joke. sweats and bloods were sacrifice during the Raya preparation. Okay, maybe not. that was way too exxagerating. but yeah, for the past two days, it has been so tiring. very tiring. ugh. but then again, Raya, like fasting only happen once a year. so yeah. can't do anything to stop it. Haha :D am having open house tomorrow. cant wait ! :DDD


Thanks to everyone for the Raya wishes !
xx



I got myself a maxis number. Finally the number has been activated today, so yeah. me is a happy girl ! how I can text my clans without worrying about the credit expenses. tee hee :))) been accompanied by Namie for the past four days. Thank you !


in case you're wondering who is Namie, here's a photo of him with yours truly ;




we're like twins. but better ! :D




Chatted with Safwan yesterday. Went LOL at one in the morning for so many reasons. no elaborations needed here :) but yeah, we had loads of fun talking about erm, everything? Heee. Berbonded back with Hakim and Teha :) Am starting to miss the clans so much :| Can't wait to see them when I come down to KL next week. Hihi. Everything is indeed falling into its own respective places. I found the people who clicked so well with me and those who aren't. Get to know the true meaning of life from time to time. yeah :)




meet Shazwan, my ever loyal chauffeur . HAHA !








I need to start studying for common tests already. ugh.








oh wait, Raya comes first ! DUIT RAYA !!
Blessed Eid Mubarak ! xx


Labels: ,