Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· because I never left the building.
· you know,
· wake me up when september ends.
· Eeeeeeeesh.
· Hee.
· clark kent.
· birthday !
· here to update . again.
· be my romeo and ill be your juliet.
· Dear self,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

to those who meant the world to me ;
Sunday, September 5, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Nadia. Yaya. Boolat. Shikin.
Namie.
Akmal. Danny. Afiq. Aiman. Wan. Nori.
Sukna. Shazwan. Megat. Ayie.
the girls.
the boys.
and the rest of all of you.


college life would never be fun without the
presence of each and one of you.
together, we made an awesome combination of the puzzle of life ! :)


Thank you for everything.
All of you are such blessings for me.


Selamat Hari Raya.
Maaf Zahir & Batin.


P/S : Birthday i raya keempat tau. nak hadiah ! *bigbbiggrins* :b






sebenarnya cuma nak bagitau I'm turning 18 on the fourth day of Raya. tee hee hee :)))))

Labels: , ,