Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· wake me up when september ends.
· Eeeeeeeesh.
· Hee.
· clark kent.
· birthday !
· here to update . again.
· be my romeo and ill be your juliet.
· Dear self,
· going up and down unisonly.
· Of college boys and runner up.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

you know,
Friday, September 3, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Reposted from summerskies ;


"I constantly feel like I'm missing out on everything. Like everything is happening somewhere else. Like I'm not living life to the fullest. The problem is that I never do anything to change it. I just sit here and write about it. I sit here and write while somewhere over the rainbow amazing things are happening. Amazing things that I'm missing out on. I need to change now because before I know it this will all be over. These teenage years only last so long. I'm going to live for a little while and then I will die. I might as well make the best of it while I can. It is my life after all. I am the one who moves my feet and when I'm ready to change, I will. Then again, maybe I shouldn't wait until I'm ready. I don't think I'm ever going to be ready to change. I doubt anyone ever really is. The time is now. If its a sign I've been waiting for, here it is. Everything will turn out okay, I just know it."




And I wish I could be the sign you've been waiting for. For change.
Oh how I aspire to inspire.




I'm sorry. Things will never be like how it used to be.
I promised.

Labels: