Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· LENSaddict.
· curse the goody old self.
· bad girls good girls.
· din oh din.
· :'(
· no no no.
· Raya oh Raya.
· things will change,eventually.
· bitch fit.
· sense of belongings.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

curse the lady.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
now eating dinner with fellow QSians. They are currently studying and discussing about their upcoming test tomorrow. im bored. Theater just ended yesterday. I am blessed get such amazing feed backs from my friends. I played the role of Dori, the seductive clown fish. Dori is also a prostitute. yeah, you get me, my first antagonist role. HAHA. two weeks of practices and it was literally pure hell. I cried and well, had so much fun at the same times discovering my inner potentials *beams happily* ;) Theater was a complete success. but then, I still do not have enough rest for a very on time already.

The twin had an accident two days ago. 3 stitches on the leg and you can already imagine the pain :( hoping he's get well VERY soon. Finals are approaching fast and to be honest I am anxious waiting for it. I am aiming for Anugerah Dekan, insya-allah :D let's hope for the best ya? :)





Happy birthday, sis ♥




Back studying now. x

Labels: ,