Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· my oh my.
· you're weirder than I thought.
· Everyone has their own secret;
· when the wind blows ;
· curse the lady.
· LENSaddict.
· curse the goody old self.
· bad girls good girls.
· din oh din.
· :'(


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

four hundreds and ninety six.
Thursday, October 14, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

he's one pretty boy. tee hee hee :)))




This would be my four hundred and ninety sixth's blog post. *pops confetti* :D

So now I am studying for my final mid term papers tomorrow. with Nami right next to me and also the girls ; Nadia, Yaya, Boolat and Shikin. BORED. Practically stoning although I have five chapters to cover . DAMN. Skimmed thru Nami's phone earlier and guess what did I found? *sealed lips* WOAH *jaw dropped* Okay, shall not elaborate more.

you got what I mean right? *horny winks* LOL !

. . . . . (after a few minutes)

Afiq and Anas, Yaya's classmates (also Boolat's classmates) came ! WHAT A SURPRISE !! * dramatic laugh* MEHEHEHEHEHEHE >:D Okay lah, I'm just bored right now that I am actually observing every tiny details. SWEET! ;) . . . . Kill me already lah. GOSH ! Maybe some MORE updates about today. I got RM50 from Uncle Epul for my hari raya. heeee. *jumped estatically* :) Saw Kent on the way to class. He is JUST *dreamy* ;D


*pause* *looks around*



Staring at Anas' Nasi Koboi now. Okay, I am back hungry. haha.
Nak makan ! :D ( nak suruh Anas belanja. Hehe. ouh yeah ! )










P/S : Writing a new short fiction ! ♥

Labels: , , ,