Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· guffaw.
· oh yes oh yes.
· Here's a confession.
· sigh
· forgive and forgets.
· show me some loves, babeh !
· let me see you spell ABC correctly.
· la la la la
· superman on the run.
· a guy deserves a celebration too.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

french kiss and love bite.
Thursday, October 28, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 2 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Had dinner with the clans just now. Ate nasi putih with paprik daging and the taste was -___-" The new cook sucks. screw him. Sitting in front of me are Yaya and Boolat. Nadia is sitting next to Boolat. Today marks the day of me being in Kuantan for more than 5 months. heeeee. to be honest, I am liking in here. Adapting everything in its own way. All r bonded with my girls. Staring at Sepetboy from afar. WHY DO HE HAS TO BE SO GOOD-LOOKING ?! Asdfghjkl ! >:D

Had a good night gossip session with Nadia as usual. HAHA. we're so close nowadays. heee. Babe Tirzah are not feeling well. I am so worried :'( Speedy recovery, sayang ! :) I think I am overcoming the fact that I (oh wait. not me) lost the pendrive. hurm. nevermind. shall try to retrieve it soon.

Anyhoo, I saw Kent yesterday. He wore an EMIRATES printed shirt. heee. Okay. Had to admit, I am starting to like looking at him. A LOT. Looking at someone ain't harmful, right? *bite lips* :/ Oh well. sorry, Kent. my bad that you're too good looking :') HAHA. Okay, enough of Kent for now. heeee. BEL is tmr and I'm kinda nervous thinking about it. but insya-allah, I'll do my very best ! :b GO ATIKA ! :)




Okay. back watching Monster Vs Alien. Bob is shooooooooo cute ! *dies* :')


Labels: ,