Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· pearls and diamond.
· i can actually faked my own smile
· (!)
· four hundreds and ninety six.
· my oh my.
· you're weirder than I thought.
· Everyone has their own secret;
· when the wind blows ;
· curse the lady.
· LENSaddict.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

a guy deserves a celebration too.
Monday, October 18, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Muhammad Nazmi Bin Ngadenen;
181092




I met him for the first time about three months ago. A friendship which started on a friendly basis evolved into something much more AWESOME after that. Day by day, we're getting along so well that I can actually called him my twin. HAHA ! the two of us have SO many things in common. BEST ada orang satu kepala. Hehe. We go to the same college and we tak up the same programme, OM114. Hailed all the way from Kuala Lumpur made him one matured boy . tee hee hee :)) he's also into photography. like me ! :D and well, the girl who will be his girlfriend, is ONE LUCKY GIRL *coughYAYAcough* :p To me, he's one of the most amazing boy best friend anyone could ever have. Funny, witty and charming in his own way :)



To Nami dearest, I just want to say that I believe in everything you do, because I know you'll do it well and you will eventually pave the road down to success in it. I'll be here for you, no matter what happen, through thick and thin. :D





BLESSED EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY, superboy ! ♥



Labels: , ,