Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· sigh
· forgive and forgets.
· show me some loves, babeh !
· let me see you spell ABC correctly.
· la la la la
· superman on the run.
· a guy deserves a celebration too.
· pearls and diamond.
· i can actually faked my own smile
· (!)


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Here's a confession.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Insipred, taken , and edited slightly from Minapoh ;

Here's what I had in mind for a very long time already:

I did, once, fall for this boy. And based on my own experience (no, I'm not considering myself as an experienced person ) it's a painful, messy business. I mean, if you're not prepared for it, stay away from it. Yes I was young, yes I was immature, yes I was curious with the sudden racing heartbeat whenever this particular boy comes into mind. But it's not that all
worth it, to put your heart into such risk. Don't 'show hand' if you don't have aces to play.

Relationships are never simple - nothing is, actually. Oh come on. When he comes online 5 minutes late, when his Facebook wall is being spammed by some other girls, when he didn't pick up your calls/reply your texts; suddenly we, girls become afraid. Afraid of that one very painful possibility, losing your someone to another. In short, jealousy becomes your new best enemy! Go figure that out, if it makes sense to you.

To me, if you're not ready to face these things, you're not ready to be in a relationship, well if you are already in one, then you're not being serious in your relationship. (I've been careful enough to add "To me" in my sentence, so please don't shoot me with hate notes claiming that I'm wrong, you can politely do so by leaving a comment though. Hah!)

Nevertheless, falling in love isn't that all bad. I can't exactly put down in words, what it feels like to love and to be loved, fairly because I don't think I've been in love for real. But I think you should get the rough idea about those in movies/books. But I believe things will turn out perfectly alright if you place the right standards, the right focus in your relationship. Big things that are commonly belittled in a relationship like family, self welfare and sometimes, God. Suddenly, being in love blocks out these things that was once important but isn't anymore; that's definitely not how love works.

As for myself, I don't quite know if I will or will not get married. But like I said previously, I shall let my Daddy do His job. He knows exactly when, who and how. So I'll just say a lil' prayer for that chosen person, and for myself to be 'smart enough' (for the lack of appropriate words) to catch His hint. Hello, I don't want to be unsure and blur when God reveals to me my special one okay! Later I picked the wrong one how? Kahwin already macam mana? There's no Undo button in marriages okay. Haha.

Regardless, I admit that I love being single, right now. So many my age, get into relationships, fall out of them, over and over again. Sometimes I feel like being the referee in the midst of a battle in the ring. To stop one from getting into a relationship, one after another. There's no point getting up after being knocked out after the 10-second count, right? Why push yourself so hard for love? Why so desperate (for the lack of words, again)? Shouldn't love come naturally?

I don't know much, (but I know I love you).

Pardon me. That's another song.

Ah yes. I don't know much. But I know it's splendid when it happens at the right time, with the right person and it indeed lasts till death. Forever is impossible, but who knows right? :D


and to my good friend , Nur Fatin Fatihah and that superboy of hers; Haniff Adha, I am hereby wishing the two of you an endless yet blissful relationship. Amin.





together, they made a perfect picture ;)






P/S : Take good care of Fatin or I'll break something from your body into two. Heh.

Labels: