Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· (!)
· four hundreds and ninety six.
· my oh my.
· you're weirder than I thought.
· Everyone has their own secret;
· when the wind blows ;
· curse the lady.
· LENSaddict.
· curse the goody old self.
· bad girls good girls.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

i can actually faked my own smile
Sunday, October 17, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
for someone who doesnt think a lot, I actually think about a lot of things lately. FUNNY. Yours truly never think THIS much before. First, about relationship. I'm through crushing on anyone. To be honest, I got sick and tired of having THAT feeling on any guys. Macam bertepuk sebelah tangan je :'( But then, since I am surrounded with my friends, I think I can get through that heartbroken feeling :) Thanks, guys.

Then there's circle of friends who are no longer close to moi. They just stop talking to me. but then, it hits me when I read Ching's blog, Like a broken heel, you stop whining about how bad the heel was made and go on to the cobbler and fix it. I guess, life's like that too. We stop whining about how bad our past is , how bad a friend was to you or you were to them and try mending things. That's the way it should be ? I don't know. What do you think ? I couldn't agree more. So now, I'll just look forward in doing what ever am I doing and just MOVE ON.



Okay. enough of rantings. I need to grow up already.

Labels: ,