Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· superman on the run.
· a guy deserves a celebration too.
· pearls and diamond.
· i can actually faked my own smile
· (!)
· four hundreds and ninety six.
· my oh my.
· you're weirder than I thought.
· Everyone has their own secret;
· when the wind blows ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

la la la la
Thursday, October 21, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
everyone, meet Harvey :)


studying with Superboy is so LOL. Business Maths is no longer a pain in the ass as I am loving every moment of doing it.

Okay, I lied.


but then, Maths was not really easy for a noob like me. When it comes to calculating, you can count me out for sure. HAHA :b cheers for the people who discovered Maths in the ancient years. UGH. Today was fun. I spent another day with Nadia. Got help from Zul regarding Chapter 9 :D Hoho. best. then we went to Berjaya Megamall to get my phone fixed. MY PHONE DIED SUDDENLY ftw ! -_______________- " got depressed for a while. Then we hit the cinema. Watched THE CHILD'S EYE. damn scary can die ! >.< lol.


Kent is here. Wearing that sexay Turkey t-shirt. OMG. *dies* :DDDD I ain't a stalker. I just like looking at him. ASK ME NOT THE REASON WHY :) *angelic smile* :'D Pretty boy is here as well. Cuci mata dengan gembira malam ini. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !



I want to buy a new phone.
Gonna get new phone next sem. yaaaaaaaay ! ;D







Watching WAR OF BAND tomorrow. Can't wait *bigbiggrins* :b

Labels: , ,