Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· curse the goody old self.
· bad girls good girls.
· din oh din.
· :'(
· no no no.
· Raya oh Raya.
· things will change,eventually.
· bitch fit.
· sense of belongings.
· since I'm that cheesy,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

LENSaddict.
Saturday, October 2, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

we are the photographers ! :D


Since I am no longer active in writing short fictions, I found myself a new hobby ; being a photographer. It started to be some of my free times, but now i think I am in love with all this photography thingy. I am indeed learning so many things about DSLR, thanks to my friends. Who knew there are so many photographers at my college? boy, how wrong for me to under estimate them. Sorry peeps ! I am indeed living the life here. so now, LENSaddict is finally here.



To all the models and crews, thank you so much ! :)
appreciate it from the bottom of my heart ! xx





End of LENSaddict.
for now :)

Labels: