Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· la la la la
· superman on the run.
· a guy deserves a celebration too.
· pearls and diamond.
· i can actually faked my own smile
· (!)
· four hundreds and ninety six.
· my oh my.
· you're weirder than I thought.
· Everyone has their own secret;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

let me see you spell ABC correctly.
Monday, October 25, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
just imagine being able to do what ever you want for one day, what would you do?

Okay, that was just a random thought I had in mind.

Today was as normal as a day can be. I did nothing much. Was practically on a date with the books as finals are approaching :) Lepak session with the clans. Chit chat like there's no tomorrow. Oh by the way, yesterday was the tahlil for my late grandma. Al-Fatihah. Went to Auntie's house with Adam. vrooom vroom ! All the way to Taman Guru with his authentic EGO :D

I had a small misunderstanding with superboy and yes, I was dumbfounded with him treating me coldly. It was all MY fault. I'm sorry :'( Will never intend to invade your privacy. SORRY ! *pinky promise* ;) Things were patched up not long after that. I was only overreacting. Haha. :p My bad. Promised each other to study CTU 101 together tomorrow :b


Had blissful time chatting with Nadia as she is now can be considered the closest one I had in Kuantan. and then there's Fahim. Fahim? WHO'S FAHIM?! Hoho :p Ehem . I am missing everyone badly back home :) I hope you guys are doing well. we shall see each other soon, aite?



Hugs and kisses to all of you. xo !




I want to get into the Dean's List so bad !!!
KTHXBYE.

Labels: , , ,