Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· you're weirder than I thought.
· Everyone has their own secret;
· when the wind blows ;
· curse the lady.
· LENSaddict.
· curse the goody old self.
· bad girls good girls.
· din oh din.
· :'(
· no no no.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

my oh my.
Thursday, October 14, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

my eighteenth birthday card. how awesome :)
thanks guy for making it memorable.




Maths mid term just ended. screwed it up completely. au revior, dear maths. hee. God knows how much blood and sweat was wasted during the test.

Okay, I lied. HAHA.

I didn't do well. in fact, I hate it. I screwed it up big time. Maths was a pain in the ass. UGH. but then, I shall bare two weeks more to face Maths again for the final time. you ain't going to get me now ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Okay, done laughing like a retarded monkey. Back to reality now.

Today marked the day which I have been a really good student here by submitting all my assignments right on time :) The pressure of facing the FINALS is heating up. really heating up. Haha. but oh well. lol. Tomorrow will be the last day before our study week next week. Can't wait to hang out with my clans before our finals :)

Superboy's 18th is next Monday. can't wait to celebrate it with him. heeee. He's recovering well enough. Alhamdulillah :) Tests so far so good. Okay lah.








Okay lah. done babling. Saya nak mandi sekarang :D
Cheeriyo !





Labels: , ,