Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· i can actually faked my own smile
· (!)
· four hundreds and ninety six.
· my oh my.
· you're weirder than I thought.
· Everyone has their own secret;
· when the wind blows ;
· curse the lady.
· LENSaddict.
· curse the goody old self.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

pearls and diamond.
Monday, October 18, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Finals are really close.as in, in TWO WEEKS time. 14 more days. Asfdghjkl. and I guess I suck big time at MATHS. screwed it up completely for the mid term test the other day. Study week is here. Tomorrow is going to be a brand new week. I need to start studying. What a complete HAHA punya fact. LOL. but seriously, I am aiming for Dekan this semester. woot !

Had fun chatting with the HM clans. RETARDED people. hekhek :'D Happy to get to know them. Didnt eat much today. Thinking about Superboy's 18th tomorrow. Hurm. Banyak benda yang di fikirkan. Next semester's subjects seem to have MOAR typing involved. *bang head on the wall* D: I am looking forward for Psychology and Public Speaking classes (Y)



Oh shit. Business Maths' class tomorrow. DAMN.

Labels: , ,