Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· let me see you spell ABC correctly.
· la la la la
· superman on the run.
· a guy deserves a celebration too.
· pearls and diamond.
· i can actually faked my own smile
· (!)
· four hundreds and ninety six.
· my oh my.
· you're weirder than I thought.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

show me some loves, babeh !
Monday, October 25, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I had a boring day today. Not quite lah. Wake up early for my regular study session with Superboy. lalalala . Plan didn't work out. Went back home and studied on my own. Heh. Fell asleep during the study session. lol. Studying and me are not getting along well enough. Seriously. Haha. Waited for Boolat and Yaya to come back home from their friends' house. Studied CTU 101's green book :) Oh my oh my. Who knew CTU could be SO interesting? Hurm :') Spend the rest of the day revising and half-stoning. heeeee.

Went out to the playground with Nadia and Akmal. Helped Akmal to do his laundry. chit chat as we watched Sukna and Danny played football. hehe. Ate sweets given by Akmal. Went on a ride on Rudy's motorbike. Met Nik and her boyf along the way. Hahaha.


I ate too much of sugar for today. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! ;)


Just had my dinner with Eleena. She treated me today. Heeee. I am a happy girl ! :b see ! see ! more and more happy things going on today. What a blissful day :) Went online on Facebook. Updated my status. Chatted with friends on IM. Hmmph. What else? Aha yes, I finished studying CTU already.tee hee :D

and yes, I guess you heard the news, I am back writing short fictions. ouh yesh ! ♥






adam !
*grins* :B

















Blessed eighteenth birthday, Ho Yen Yen :) i love you so much ! xx

Labels: , ,