Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· a guy deserves a celebration too.
· pearls and diamond.
· i can actually faked my own smile
· (!)
· four hundreds and ninety six.
· my oh my.
· you're weirder than I thought.
· Everyone has their own secret;
· when the wind blows ;
· curse the lady.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

superman on the run.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
*clicks* post DELETED.

I'm the kind of person who won't rant much unless necessary. I'm simple yet complicated at the same time. I don't demand things but I AM JUST PARTICULAR. That's Atika :) Currently at CM , updating this blog because I was supposed to study Office Admin with superboy but he is not around. Plus, he didn't bring his phone. I'm worried, really. He's not really feeling well since yesterday. Oh, superboy, speedy recovery, please ♥

True, I never care THAT much about a friend. Don't get me wrong, everyone is special in my heart ; in their own way. but then. oh well . *sealed lips* :b Superboy is one of my closest friend here :) Currently looking at Kent from afar. He's so mysterious. Hurm. I think the reason he's avoiding me because of the other guy. Who? it's only for me to know. Heh.

anyways, today i went watching THE OTHER GUY with Nadia and Wan. Had loads of fun chatting with her as we waited for Wan to finish his Maghrib prayers. We had our own story. Enough said :) THE OTHER GUY was action-packed comedy. Rated too. HAHAHAHA.rofl. Ate KFC after months of not eating any fast foods. and it was GOOD. Really GOOD :'D The whole day went well.

Am currently studying hard for Maths. I really want to score Maths so bad. I wanted to be in the Dean's List so bad D: and I shall be in it for this sem ! ;D Sepetboy is flirting around with the girls. my oh my. why oh why. HAHA. I don't know what to say. *bigbiggrins* :B





"I am a peacock, let me fly already !!! " - Holtz, The Other Guy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.