Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Everyone has their own secret;
· when the wind blows ;
· curse the lady.
· LENSaddict.
· curse the goody old self.
· bad girls good girls.
· din oh din.
· :'(
· no no no.
· Raya oh Raya.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

you're weirder than I thought.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
my back aches like mad. Doing my final assignments. My finals are in two weeks time. to be honest,I am freaking out. like ay chicken. DIE. I miss being all carefree all the time. TENSE UP. In a restaurant now. So hectic, like busy bees. DIE AGAIN. Observing people. BORED. Thinking about someone. STRESS. Missing everyone back home. SORROW. Annoyed at some people. WEIRDED. Thinking about so many things. ARGH ! ! !




I shall explode and keep myself low for the time being. ne? Oh well.

Labels: