Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Love.
· sugar, spice and everything nice.
· think think think.
· To whoever it may concern,
· so be it.
· Mari kita meronggeng.
· time to say goodbye.
· updates.
· That Girl
· dynamite.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Beautiful hangover.
Monday, November 29, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My very own RICOH lomo camera (Y) :'D


Decided to check on my NUFFNANG account after ages not logging in. and to my surprise, the amount collected is NOT moving at ALL since the last time I checked it *scoff* D; Like, I is never gonna earn enough money to buy a DSLR !! aaaaaaa. *shook heads* D: so, everyone, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CLICK ON THE NUFFNANG ADS AT YOUR RIGHT HAND SIDE, UNDER MY CHATBOX. Thank yous ;)

These few days , the only thing i did was to do the house chores, without fail. Hakhak. It rained really heavy today. So heavy that my living room is FLOODED. no bull. Banjir. I did not realize it till my brother woke me up abruptly from my afternoon nap. Pfft.



This is Akmal, my bery irritating brother :D

see ? see ? FLOOD. haha.



KENT is online (!) ahahahahaha:D Okay, excited kejap. *phew* ;D Kent really boost up my adrenaline in a way. Sumpah best. Hekhek. Abah finally got his pay cheque. Ouh yesh, KL bebeyh ! ;) Superboy is bringing me around. now need to plan the outing first. hee. since im traveling alone to KL. Haha. Going out with Kim on Wednesday. waaaaaaa. can't wait ! ;D Fixing my Ricoh camera. hehe. ask Abah for the cash. hee ;)



BOSAN. can die now. Where is the inspiration when i need one? ugh.









I think i like you. oh noes *gasp* ;o

Labels: ,