Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Goodbye.
· confession night.
· i smile ;
· i write here ;
· why have I done ?
· pink panther
· a thought.
· note to everyone :
· hi again !
· my boys.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

gasp !
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I shall stalk you some other times >:D



I encountered Kent during dinner with my girls today. I went speechless, so does he. I don't why. I am not myself around him. I don't know why. Is he THAT electrifiying ? ;O I was " oh, HI " and he was busy studying. I just kept quiet. He talked with his classmates and I practically stared at him with disbelief. *blushed* DAMN. this affection is getting worse.


He looked at me and I looked away. I looked at him and he stared at his phone. What happened to the usual talkative Atika ? WOAH. This is getting spooky. lol. SERIOUSLY, I was never myself when I'm around him. He is so distracting. LMAO.


to Kent, if you ever read this post, just to let you know, it has been nice seeing you for the last 6 months. Although we don't talk much, but you need to know the truth ; I think you're really cute :)) *burst out laughing* HAHA.



wtf am I kidding ? I doubt he even know my existence. DUH -.-"


Ignore what I just said. I was being random. aaaaaaaa.



KTHXBYE.

Labels: