Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· yawns
· like the sand,
· french kiss and love bite.
· guffaw.
· oh yes oh yes.
· Here's a confession.
· sigh
· forgive and forgets.
· show me some loves, babeh !
· let me see you spell ABC correctly.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

gomawa:)
Tuesday, November 2, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HELLO, NOVEMBER ! :D



It's one in the morning now and suddenly I have the urge to blog *grins* :B





So,I woke up at around 10 a.m . I cleaned the house. Bathe. Got dressed. Texted Superboy. Studied Maths. Did the laundry. Studied Maths again. Went online. Pray. Studied Maths. Listened to Nadia's iPod. Dance around the house. Clean the porch. Studied Maths again. Waited impatiently for Superboy's reply. Studied Maths. Fell asleep. Superboy finally replied. Woke up. Wash face. Pray. Studied Maths a lil' bit. Prepare to buka puasa. Waited groggily (Hee!).Pray. Buka puasa. Texted Superboy. Went back home. Got locked out from the house. CLIMBED UP THE SECOND FLOOR THROUGH THE ROOF. Went back to CM. Studied Maths with Superboy. Went back home. Pray. Online. Blogged. Went to sleep. Adieu.




and those are what had happened today (Y) :')







P/S : I think I can do Maths now. Haha ! baru nak sedar diri . Exam lagi dua hari kodd.
PP/S : Superboy dearest, never ever give up on yourself. x
PPP/S: Blogskins hunting. Updating links' list :D
PPPP/S : MARA loan's list is out. and I couldn't care less. heee. I got PTPTN waaaaay back :')










Mak and Abah, i love the two of you very much ♥

Labels: , ,