Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· home sweet home ;)
· cheesy.
· the answer.
· six months.
· gasp !
· Goodbye.
· confession night.
· i smile ;
· i write here ;
· why have I done ?


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

haha !
Saturday, November 13, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
so yesterday I went to Starbucks with Ayuni, Jo Yee, Xin Yi and Zee Yeng :) First time in my whole entire life, Ayuni fetched me from the house. HAHA ! sumpah bergaya gle ! ;D She gave me my 18th birthday present that she bought for me. heeee. thanks Ayuni ! :D Then the two of us headed to Starbucks Centro and went searching for the parking.

and EPIC proportional of incidents happened. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ;D

Okay, no need to elaborate about it. but we really went round and round to search for the safe parking. Finally we found one, at the basement :) Phew. After that we headed straight to Starbucks. On the way there, I met Kwang Kiat. Like WOAH ! he is SUPERHOT now leh ! *melts* he used to be the NAUGHTIEST boy when I was in primary school. handsomenyaaaaaaa *kelip mata laju-laju* ;)

Went into Starbuck and met Yeng and XY. miss them so much ! :b Sat down and saw Jo Yee. Bought our drinks and start chit chatting. it was really fun updating each other about what has been happening in our life so far. Talked about boyfriends, college, and school life. very fun. lol. Went back home to Ayuni's .

Stay overnight for the first time at her house. BEST :D

Texted the boys as I watched tv. Had those girly thing when they had stay over. lol. Ayuni make up my face. My eyes is completely sepet. HAHA. Ayuni's friend, Akmal called at around 2 in the morning. Weird fella. Cett :p Chatted with Ayuni until 4 in the morning.


Aaah. What an awesome night :))


Went to Bukit Tinggi today with Izni :D Fist time dia bawak kereta jauh2. haha. excited. dan very faaaaaast *muka terkejut* ;o Went back home and had my phone line fixed.


and the rest of the day was just boring.






I need my daily dose of adrenaline. damn.







HAPPY EIGHTEEN BIRTHDAY, CHUA YUMIN ; YOU BIG BULLY ! :D

Labels: , , ,