Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· dynamite.
· Like a G6 :D
· Nadia.
· the wonders of fellow homo sapiens.
· haha !
· home sweet home ;)
· cheesy.
· the answer.
· six months.
· gasp !


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

That Girl
Thursday, November 18, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I am addicted to McFly (!!!!) :D :D :D :D

My phone is rather quiet these days. only few people texted me. ignored the fact that I feel like such a loser at times. Hekhek. My loser-self also love to be vain. heeee. Okay lah, I'm done being mad at myself. TEEHEE :D

Superboy texted me in the afternoon asking me whether I'm going down to KL. I will, soon enough :) Will be meeting him and also Nadia. Maybe Afiq as well :) Went online and updated my FB status. Check out people's profile. waaaaa. *stalks* Kent has not been going online for quite sometimes. I miss Kent. huuuuu .____. I want to stalk him again once the new semester commences *angkat kening 8D

Just finished watching Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak with my family. Cerita yang sangat kelakar. haha. sambil text dgn Bob :)) Had heart to heart conversation with him. sayu pulak jadinya. What did we talked about? ADALAH *sad smile* it was really emotional, for me at least. Thanks, Bob. for being such a great listener.

Pretty boy is resting. Rest well ouh :)) Chatting with Akmal also. All the best for your Physics quiz tmr :D Chatted with Am on Facebook. He had changed so much from the last time we met. aah:D Nanti lah aku carikan ko potential girlfriend ko . Sabar ye, bang. Hihi. Often texted that guy, but there was no reply. ouh well *face palms* :/ damn kao lat. He don't even like me. Blergh. Who am I kidding, right?


Listening to THAT GIRL by MCFLY over and over again. *addicted* 8D Oh oh. and my parents told me that I don't have to work this sem break. waaaaaaaaaaaaaa. *beams happily* ;) haha. but I have to wait for my dad to give me pocket money. tunggu gaji lah jawabnya. :'D Pastu na turun KL. lalalalalalala ;)


I think alot nowadays. Ta tau kenapa. aaaa ! back being myself is better :D


Rindu kat the clans :'( Balik Perak esok. weeeee.


Na keluar, tapi ta de duit. cett :p







I'll see all of you soon !! xx



Labels: , ,