Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· i write here ;
· why have I done ?
· pink panther
· a thought.
· note to everyone :
· hi again !
· my boys.
· inspired.
· flick.
· gomawa:)


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

i smile ;
Monday, November 8, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Upon all the stars at night, there will be one who always shines brightly among the others. Almost as if, it is smiling up there, looking at you. and the star is going to be by your side, sailing in all your problems, and shines up your night.

-Akmal Roslan.


I believe there are some people who are too nice to be true. I've met a few. And they, despite having no obligations, help you out without wanting anything in return. to all these people who i have crossed paths with, i thank you with all my heart.

-Nalini.





To everyone, I love all of you to death :D

Labels: ,