Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· why have I done ?
· pink panther
· a thought.
· note to everyone :
· hi again !
· my boys.
· inspired.
· flick.
· gomawa:)
· yawns


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

i write here ;
Sunday, November 7, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This would probably be my last entry in Kuantan ; in three more days , I'll be in the bus, heading back to Klang for my sem break. To be honest, the six months I spent here had to be one of the best six months I've ever experienced in my whole entire life. I am going to miss everyone here. Especially the clans and my classmates .

All the best for our last paper ; Office Administration I. We shall aced it well :)

I've been rather moody today. Probably because of my time of the month. I don't know lah. but yours truly is indeed emotionally unstable. I don't like to get in the bad mood and got all touchy. it's like all weirded -.-" Ta suka perasaan ini. My phone ? rasa na campak kat dinding je. HUH.

Wanted to talk to pretty boy just now, but he was talking to Maddy. Ta na kacau. Message was wrongly misintrepreted by him. Apologized and had a quick nap *fell asleep when I start the O-Ad's notes wtf* Woke up when my phone vibrated. It was a text from Megat.

He's finally back in Kuantan ! yaaaaaaay :D

On a positive note, I already finished packing my stuffs to go to back home. SEMANGAT. lol. Not bringing much things back home. Only the ones I feel like I want to bring back lah. Will bring back Meme and Engku Harvey as well.

Going out with the bestfriends and sister on Saturday. To where ? PAVILION maybe. To bump into Nadia and Spek *angkat kening 8D Ahah. Hormonal imbalance. Dammit. Tengok tuh. Eeeeesh. -.-"

Rasa macam na ada boyfriend sekarang. HAHA. wtf ?

Skyped with Amzar and Ariff yesterday night. Funny dudes. we went 'helllooooooooooooo'-ing the whole conversation. Macam orang ta betul. Retarded. Skyped with Sofeya as well. Superboy was at tc at that time. hmm. Texted pretty boy as well. Sorry sayang.

Tonight is going to be a moody night. Rasa macam na study, tapi tak tau lah. I need to ace this. I really do. It feels like there are so many thing pressuring me right now :| and I am not liking it. not a single thought of LIKING what's going on now.





*long dreaded sigh* I think I better sleep before I do anything STUPID.



G'night, folks.


Labels: , , ,