Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Nadia.
· the wonders of fellow homo sapiens.
· haha !
· home sweet home ;)
· cheesy.
· the answer.
· six months.
· gasp !
· Goodbye.
· confession night.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Like a G6 :D
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

webcam bersama Maddy dan Mimi di malam raya :D

.____. (icon comel . Hoho :p )


so, I've been sick for the past few days. cough and flu attack .____. UGH. not feeling well. blaaaah. not really in the mood too. Called the clans at intervals. I miss them so much . sigh. not being able to see them this Saturday really breaks my heart. but what to do? Family comes first :) Texted the boys at times during the day. Pretty boy nagged at me for not eating the medicine. Heh. Sorry :p

Texted Hibri as well. he was on his way back to KL as we texted. and he arrived safely. it is nice to be able to be there for anyone who needs companion ay? :D My sis had her last day of school today. Listening on how much she would miss school badly after this reminds me my last day of school. huuuu .___.

Okay, back to reality.


Been online for at least THREE hours tonight. Mom practically gave me a dagger stare as I skyped just now. Haha. sorry mum :p but she's okay lah. Maybe after today onwards, I'll go online a lot lesser. aaah, yesh *light bulb* :b so, I chatted with Maddy just now. It was so nice to chat with her as she herself is a chatterbox like me. weeeee ;) We chatted about a lot of things .

Mak saya tgh membebel sebab saya tak pandai kopek ikan untuk buad laksa. HAHAHAHA. sorry, mak. ta dapat seru na jadi isteri lagi. hihi. Facebook updates were just fine.



Bosan. rasa na menjerit je sekarang. HUH.




SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA, SEMUA ! :D









Labels: , , ,