Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· To whoever it may concern,
· so be it.
· Mari kita meronggeng.
· time to say goodbye.
· updates.
· That Girl
· dynamite.
· Like a G6 :D
· Nadia.
· the wonders of fellow homo sapiens.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

think think think.
Friday, November 26, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

lovelies ♥




I want to go clubbing. i want to go clubbing so bad. da legal da pun. hehe. ( Like a G6 wtf )
*smacks head* D:




The only time i can actually go out is only with my friends. DAMN. i wish i have my car license right now. it is killing me to be imprisoned inside my own house. having all the freedom i want but without any cash to spare.


GREAT. just GREAT.



yes, i don't like to be locked up at a place for such a long time. like HOME :'D for a while, maybe yes. but not
almost everyday. Can go mad yo ! -,- My life is at its peak of excitement. yes, i am all modernized , so you don't have to worry. i want to stay up all night , out at the road and do all the crazy stuffs around town.


DAMN you, adrenaline. PFFT.


I am single, and it's okay. I just need excitements for once. A LAPTOP, at least. Devastated by the news mum told me earlier in the afternoon * chews shoes* D; My life is as bored as hell at the moment. Cooking is only exciting when mum isn't nagging. haha ! :p


Maybe I need a boyfriend ? *dramatic gasp* :o


Apa na jadi lah dengan Atika ni ? uish. teruk lah. Maybe I do need to change my way of finding excitements ay ? tee hee hee :D Will get myself nearer to God and spent more time with family , I guess. Ada hikmahnya tuh. kan ? kan ? :)
Rindu kat semua orang lah. huuuuu :'(




Atika will be the new and improved Atika soon. Insya-Allah. Doakan saya ye ! ;D
(still teringin na g clubbing sebenarnya . Hekhek )








Toodles. xx

Labels: , , ,