Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· That Girl
· dynamite.
· Like a G6 :D
· Nadia.
· the wonders of fellow homo sapiens.
· haha !
· home sweet home ;)
· cheesy.
· the answer.
· six months.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

updates.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
been gone so soon ay? well, worry no more. I'm back blogging. *pops confetti* :D



- internet rosak. jadi gila kejap ( explain tentang kehilangan ku) hee.
-Went meronggeng with 'Amira ket Aeon Bukit Raja :')
-Decided to stick with my current Maxis number. heee.
- I MISS CLARK KENT D:
-Saw leng chai everytime I thought of one *angkat kening 8D
-I miss Kuantan :'((
-Ta de mood na tulis novel. aaaaaaa.
-Had fun kat kampung bersama cousins ku :D
-Belum kemas almari lagi. Aduih.
-Got to stop going online so often. Jimat api ( mak kata)
-All the best for SPM, fellow 17 years old(s) . Heh :D
-Tahniah kepada Wan Hairul dan Nabilah Daud. Amin. kan i da kata, mesti sangkut punya ! hakhak :')
- All the best to those who are having finals now. Jess & Aaron. :))
- Na turun KL soon :)
- Meet Syafiq , everyone. hee. you awesome ! :)) ( dia kata saya seorang player. ARPA?! )
- I gotta find a job soon. eee.
- I am keeping my fingernails bery long (Y) :'D
- I miss the clans. aaaaaaaa. GOSIP ta de ke? :o
-Sesi berbonding bersama rakan sekolah kini bermula. heeeee.
- Rotting at home ain't good.
- Sweet corn. yum <3
- Ryan Higa is weird.but funny tho. love ya ! ;)
- Shopping soon ! :)
- Result coming out on Dec 10th. *gasp* :o
- Had fun chatting with Zaty and Belle. can't wait to meet them soon <33
-Sleepovers at Pn. Hasiah's tmr. weeeee.




That's all for now. I wanna see how Superboy is doing today :)


I'll see all of you, lovelies. xx


Labels: