Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· pink panther
· a thought.
· note to everyone :
· hi again !
· my boys.
· inspired.
· flick.
· gomawa:)
· yawns
· like the sand,


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

why have I done ?
Saturday, November 6, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I am mad at myself because I failed to be a good friend. What have I done to deserve all this ? There wasn't a single thought of forgetting you. NEVER. you have been a part of my life for quite a long time. You are my lovelies. How can I even forget you ? You made me birthday gifts. You made me cards to show your appreciation. I truly treasured all that. Just because I have not been there for you, doesn't me I forget about you :'( My heart is crying just thinking how fragile our friendship has become.

We practically made an oath to keep in touch no matter how far we've going to be apart from each other. I even wrote you a story to remind myself how lucky I am to be blessed for having such a great friend like you. I guess all that we used to have together are no longer there.


Am I at fault now ?



All the empty promises.



All gone.





I'm sorry. truly am.








I guess our friendship ends here. Take care, lovelies. Goodbye.

Labels: ,